If the app crashed, it would be best to hit “Report” after the crash. However, that option is not always available. To report it manually, please use the G+ community to report details like phone model, Android version, AutoMate version, and a brief summary of what was happening before the crash.
Another option is to take a bug report in Android settings. To do this, follow these steps:
- Reproduce the issue in AutoMate
- Open your device's Android Settings
- Go to Developer Options
- Tap Take Bug Report at the top.
If this option is greyed out, enable USB debugging on the same page
- Wait for the report to generate
- Send the report to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the issue.
1) After reproducing issue, go to Developer options
2) Take bug report, wait for bug report to generate